Today I thought I’d share a few of my favorite tools – some digital, some old school – for making writing easier and / or more fun.
1. CoSchedule’s headline analyzer tool for testing the effectiveness of my blog post and interior design feature titles.
2. PaperMate Flair marker pens because COLOR!
3. Wecora visual project management tool – I’ll share in a future post the details on how I use this fab tool to organize my writing projects.
4. Thesaurus.com , this idiom thesaurus, and the Grammar Girl topical grammar guide / blog to help me find just the right words and to check (for the millionth time!) the rule about further vs. farther since I’ve always had a total mental block on it!
5. Canva.com for creating graphics that look great and that are branded for my site so they’re more readily recognizable.
I truly use most (if not all) of these every single day. Hope you find one or more helps you get your writing done faster and helps you enjoy it more!